Fri. 9/3: 1st Friday Art Walk – Open ’til 9pm
Join us at Thump for “Yallah! Activism for Peace,” a group show that captures skateboarding and street art as instruments of peace between Arab and Israeli youth. Also enjoy desserts by The Bittersweet Kitchen and blues music from Joe Balsamo in the breezeway, provided by Karen Bandy Studio.
Mon. 9/6: Labor Day Hours -7am-4:30pm
Every Friday, 2:30pm-close: Trad Cap Happy Hour
If you’ve never tried a traditional espresso drink – a doppio, macchiato or cappuccino – make sure to join us on Friday afternoons when we offer them 50% off! It’s a great way to cap the week and roll into your Friday evening.
• Vanilla Caramel and other Seasonal Tarts
• Seasonal Fruit Crumbcakes
• Amazing Cupcakes return mid-month!
• Gluten Free Walnut Fruit Scones
• Perfect Foods Gluten/Soy Free High Protein Bars
• Key Lime Bars
• Assorted Panini Sandwiches
• Ethiopia Mordecofe Direct Trade, Organic
• Cold Brewed Toddy Coffee
• Mint Grasshopper Frappe
• Coco Cabana Frappe
• Wildberry Mocha Frappe
• Peach Tea Smoothie
• Assorted Fruit Smoothies
• Organic/Fair Trade Loose Leaf Teas
• Kombucha Mamma (bottles)
• Hot Lips Fruit Juice Sodas
Summer Road Trip? Thump Travel Mugs & T-Shirts!
We’re fully stocked – check out the display at the front of the shop.
If you Like us here, then Like us on Facebook!
Please check out thump’s Facebook page and become a fan! We, and our customers, post pictures and comments on café life at thump throughout the week. Go to: www.facebook.com/thumpcoffee.